Monday, August 30, 2010

Run #24

"Desire is the most important factor in the success of any athlete" - Willie Shoemaker

After getting home from spin class, Brett and I headed out and went out for a run. He was going to go on more of an 'adventure' run so I let him use my Garmin since I was going to do the usual Lake Eola square loop and then see what else happens.

I finished the 1.35 miles, felt good so I kept running the same path - b/c I didnt have my garmin I tried to estimate where the 2 mile mark would be but I ended up being short according to map my run.

My calves though after finishing and walking back - holy burn - like this really hurt, they started to feel tight -going down into my achilles - like wow - anyone have anything similar?


Results of Run #24
Distance: 1.88 miles
Time: 18:16
Avg pace: 9:42 / mile

No comments:

Post a Comment