Thursday, August 26, 2010

Run #23

"Just do the best with what you have and you'll soon be doing it better" - Gil Hodges

Wow - what a huge difference in running at 630 rather than almost 8pm. It was H-O-T!!
Was planning on the lake eola loop like normal and see what was going to happen from there but it was way too hot. So I did the loop, then just had to stop because I found it 1 I was running pretty quick and then with the heat it just took it out of me. So I stopped the timer and then caught my breath and gave myself a few mins before running/walking some more while my husband finished his run.

Results of Run #23
Distance: 1.21 miles
Time: 11:08
Avg pace: 9:14 / mile
M1 - 9:19
M2 (.21) 8:51 pace

Results of Run #23 part 2 (Run/Walking)
Distance: .81 miles
Time: 9:02
Avg pace: 11:13 / mile

No comments:

Post a Comment