Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swimming # 1

Seventy-Five percent of our planet is water - can you swim? - Author Unknown

Tonight these soles got wet. To the pool I went and I loved every moment. I've been swimming for I dont know how long. I swam in high school and was a lifeguard so I <3 H2O. I cant describe it. Just something about me and the water and just the calmness of swimming i love.

So the last time I was in the pool was hmm maybe at the beginning of the year? Yes its been that long that I cant remember - sorry. So tonight I told the pool I was sorry and it paid me back by being a tad bit chilly (but it was worth it)

So tonight
500 yard freestyle warm up
250 yard kick
250 yard pull
300 yard freestyle finish (not really a cool down because i'm not taking it easy)

1300 yard total :) I was in the pool for about 40 mins - what takes time is kicking and pulling since youre going somewhat slower. I hope to keep this up and get faster and go further :)

No comments:

Post a Comment