Saturday, January 15, 2011

Run # 48

"Good things come slow - especially in distance running" - Bill Dellinger, Oregon coach.

Because I'm behind in posting, I cant remember too much about this run. Oh wait yes I can! It was cold out because I totally gave up on this one after a mile. I do not know what is is about running and being uncomfortable but when it happens I give up. Way to easily!  Mentally I loose it and I hate it - but as Bill says, good things come slow so I'm going to keep trying and see what happens.

After 'giving' up outside, I headed to the gym and cranked out a mile on the ellpitical and did some weight workout too which helped me feel better about not trying more outside.

Results of Run# 48
Distance: 1.26 miles
Time: 11:51
Pace: 9:25 / mile
M1 - 9:32
M2 (.26) - 9:01 / mile pace

No comments:

Post a Comment