Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Sick and the weather sucks

The Sunshine State isnt so much Sunshine right now. And this storm my friends is moving east so Orlando is going to be covered in that red stuff in oh about an hour or 2. Going to be a fun night at home since I know the satellite will have issues with the rain and clouds. Might be a good thing since now the Biggest Loser cant distract me from my studying.

Right now this is what outside looks like....not tooo bad yet - its getting dark, its been drizzling - if I can get a good pic later I'll post a 'before' and 'after.


Oh and the sick part - I caught a cold, not sure how or when and i've lost my voice, Not completely but just enough to where I sound like a frog. I'm not usually into pity parties but today staying home from work feeling miserable I needed a pick me up so I baked brownies! YUM!! The ultimate get better feel better food. So I've not been able to do much since last week and its been killing me. So until then - its these crazy random updates :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you live downtown? How fun!
    I'm sorry you're sick. Hope the brownies help.

    ReplyDelete