Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bikram Yoga

So this morning I went with my friend Carlos to Bikram Yoga. I've never done yoga before and definately not Bikram. I've heard a lot about it and have been wanting to try a class but didnt know where to go. So last weekend he told me all about the class and I decided I'd go with him this weekend .

I really didnt think there would be that many people there but wow - I think the class was probably at capacity. Yes it is warm in the room and I didnt think I'd be able to make it for the 90 mins but I did and wow loved the class! Yes the postures are intense and some of them I cant do like a pro but I have a feeling I'm going to be feeling this workout tomorrow. OH and sweating, wow, never in my life have i sweated like this. I'll need to bring a small towel next time since I couldnt grab my foot in some poses as sweaty hands/ body = no grip. hahah

Best part of this class today was I paid $10 and I can go next week for any class for free so I'll definately be going again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment