Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Run # 60

"Keep varying the program. Your body will tell you what to do."  - Joan Benoit Samuelson



Ok so this is my most favorite running shirt. It's really comfortable and eventhough I'm a hot sweaty mess I dont feel gross in it after my run.

I'm behind on my studying - studying for what? The CPA exam.  Yah I know makes my stomach turn too.

So tonight I didnt really want to run but I wanted to do something - I was in between 1 mile and 2 - the 1.25 mile won. My calves still hurt - I think I've pulled them. They kill once I get going and then they stop maybe about .25 of a mile in..... not sure what that means but ugh worst pain ever.  I'm not foam rolling them to see if that helps because oh goodness does that hurt bad.

Not sure whats going on in blog land but everyone seems to be posting about food latey - I'm notorious for always being the last to know, so if there was a memo that went out I didnt get it. So I thought ooh I'll join in on the cool kids and post some pics of my dinner tonight that I love to make. So stay tuned.

Results of Run #60
Distance: 1.25 miles
Time: 10:47
Pace: 8:37 / mile
M1 - 8:54
M2 (.25) - 7:37 / mile

No comments:

Post a Comment