Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week Overview

Quick update about this past week. I've been slacking a little when it comes to posting about individual runs so I figured I'd write about this week.

With this being a new month I'm going to attempt to run 3x a week for a month, which will accomplish one of my goals. Here's how this week went down
Sunday : 10 mile bike ride
Monday : lazy - 9:00pm bed time that night.
Tuesday: 2.5 mile run (9.34 pace)
Wednesday: 1300 yard swim then a 1.1 mile run (9:44 pace)
Thursday: lazy - hubby got onto me about not studying so I studied :(
Friday: went and hung out with some friends and their 2 little girls :)
Saturday: Hot Yoga then a 2.1 mile run (9:24 pace) and a 1.5 mile walk at night.

Really liked running 3x a week. Kept the distances shorter - the back to back runs on tues and weds were exhausting with the swim so I need to plan out a schedule better next week and slightly increase my distances too.

Here's to another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment