Friday, October 22, 2010

Run #36

"Winners never quit and quitters never win" - Vince Lombardi
Yep there's me before my run tonight - hahah amazing what an iphone and a mirror can do. I'm so silly. I actually was kinda excited to go for a run after work today. I mean who comes home from work on friday and goes to the gym or for a run? Hardly anyone.
Maybe 4 mins into my run though, my legs told me they hated me. My legs felt tight and my shins they just werent having anything today. I came this close to quitting but decided nope thats not what runners do, they dont quit .5 miles into a run. So I told my legs to suck it up and that we were doing at least 2 miles and to get over it.
So thats that - friday run after work a tiny bit over 2 miles and I'm still smiling that I went out and ran after work.
Results of Run #36
Distance: 2.15 miles
Time: 21:21
Pace: 9:55 / mile
M1 - 10:12
M2 - 9:49
M3 (.15) 8:55 / mile

No comments:

Post a Comment