Thursday, October 7, 2010

Run #32



"The more I train, the more I realize I have more speed in me" - Leroy Burrell






Back from an awesome run tonight. Yes that is a cheezy pic of me drinking my chocolate milk! Its SOOOO good after a run. One day I'll find the link about the article and post it here, until then here's how today went.

Work was blah - ate toooo many raisinettes at work today b/c my stomach was like Holy Moly your about to make me really upset. So when I got home I wasnt feeling like doing much except be lazy but instead I thought - what would all these virtual people who's blogs I stalk do? (Get the laptop, check out skinny runner's blog, Courtney's blog, Kitzzys blog, and said ok lets go run).

Running felt a little slow at the start but I didnt cheat and look at the garmin - I just wanted to run and see how far I could go before I wanted to stop and not look at the garmin for distance or time until the very end (and I think it paid off - at least for the time part b/c distance I did my regular area so I had an idea how far I'd been).

Results of Run#32
Distance: 2.25 miles
Time: 22:08
Pace: 9:50 / mile
M1 - 10:04
M2 - 9:43
M3 (.25) - 9:24

*Run#30 was the same distance and I was 34 seconds faster today. Whoot whoot!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. Glad I could serve as a little inspiration to get out there and run on this gorgeous night. That's a great pace and I love that you just ran. I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete