Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Run #29

"Running is my sunshine" - Joan Twine

Today Running was my sunshine. Weather reports here today in sunny FL called for Rain, lots of rain because of this tropical depression turned tropical storm Nicole - aka not real news. So I was pretty bummed about not being able to go run outside today since we've had some decent rain lately.


So anways - busy night tonight after work with a 6pm mtg so I get home from work change and head out for my run. The garmin wasnt charged so it was a get an ipod play list going and let it go until I press stop to calculate the time and then use map my run to see how far i went. I was hurting tonight - the calves were burning but I had to keep going and it kinda paid off. Oh and yeah thats me before my run
Results of Run #29
Distance: 1.47 miles (Thanks Mapmyrun.com)
Time: 14:03
Pace: 9:33 / mile (WOWZERS!) maybe thats why the calves were burning some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment