Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cycle #4

"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community" - Ann Strong

I thought this quote was hilarious. I love my husband TONS and eventhough we are getting older each year i'd never dispose or trade him in for a new one.

Speaking of my awesome hubby, he worked 71 hours in 4 days and then after a long weekend of doing so much needed cleaning of our cars, and waxing, and giving the dogs a bath I said lets go for a bike ride and even though he was exhausted he agreed and we decided to go exploring the neighborhood next door to his parents.

So we had a nice ride - just need to get him his own bike eventually

Results or Cycle #4
Distance: 10.11 miles
Time: 48:00 minutes
Pace: 12.7mph avg pace

No comments:

Post a Comment