Thursday, September 16, 2010

Product Review


So last month I posted about a give a way my virtual friend Courtney was giving away.



Well I was a winner! I was so excited. Well before my surgery the socks came in the mail and I put them on immediately and they are amazing feeling. I used them this week at the gym and on my runs and WOW - WOW - WOW. Best Socks I think I have! Being in Florida its pretty much always humid so doing anything results in sweaty feet and after my run tonight, took the socks off and dry feet. AMAZING!


FitSok, check them out on facebook - push the like button, ever so often they have giveaways :)

Pretty awesome


1 comment:

  1. YAY - I'm glad you love them too. I'm seriously thinking about ordering like 3 more 3-pks so I never have to buy socks again. The ones I sent you are a little bit cushioned and they have some that are very thin. I actually like the thin ones better. (Thought I'd let you know in case you like thin socks)

    ReplyDelete