Thursday, October 1, 2009

Run #3

Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner

Run #3
Date: 10-1-09

Running today ? I definately ran this afternoon in the Gym on the treadmill. I was both a wimp and strong if thats possible. I learned today I'm not a huge fan of running on the treadmill. I do love my iPod though while running, though I need to set up another play list.

While running I realized my legs were sore from yesterday's run. So tonights run I had to walk some. I'm not disappointed in having to walk - but I know the Coach wouldnt be thrilled.

Today's required run was 3 miles according to my running schedule. Fear set in at the beginning and I was so wimpy at the end of the run it wasnt even funny. But again another run down - I really really hope it gets easier. I'm SO glad tomorrow is a rest day.

Results of Run #3
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 33:26
Pace: 11:08/ mile

No comments:

Post a Comment