Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cycle #8



"Ride your bike, ride your bike, ride your bike." - Fausto Coppi





Hello World - yes its been a while. I had my 1st part of the CPA test last week and when I finished it was get home and pack the car for a nice 16 hour drive up to Ohio to visit family for Thanksgiving. Its not fun driving at night but its great because there is no traffic and the dog sleeps the entire way.

There is the Kady Monster in my parents backyard, going for a walk on the trail. While walking, I thought it would be a nice run because the scenery is gorgeous, but it was SO cold!! Brett tried going for a run while we were there but when its only about 40 outside and the wind makes it feel colder, forget it!

So anyways - we are back in FL - it was a nice 76 today!! Went to visit Bretts parents and we went out for a nice bike ride. After being couped up in a car for 16 hours on the way home it was nice taking a nice ride around a few neighborhoods.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did!

Results of Cycle #8

Distance: 12.1 miles

Time: 51:30

Pace: 14.1 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment