Sunday, February 21, 2010

Run #14

"Tomorrow is another day, and there will be another battle!"--Sebastian Coe

Run #14
Date: 2/21/10

Running is my biggest battle ! Today was a beautiful day in Orlando, so time for a run. The normal path had a road closed due to a festival so I had to take a different path which worked out fairly well. Ran by myself as Brett wanted to run on his own (aka Faster). Mentally I did fine, physically I was worn out and just couldnt finish the entire path I wanted to. I wish I didnt take the 3 or so months off from running like I did so I have quite a few battles infront of me to not only get to where I was but to also improve my stamina, time, and distance.

Results of Run #14
Distance: 1.20 miles
Time: 11:53
Avg Pace: 9:52/mile
M1 - 9:55

No comments:

Post a Comment