Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wahoooooo Wednesday

Wahoooooo its Wednesday....... this week is FLYING by, and pretty soon I'll be Flying outta town for some vacation!

First, let me provide a tiny running update.

Its been oh, hmm, a good week or two since I've 'really' ran. On Thanksgiving morning I did a 4 mile run in Ohio - just realized I didnt write about that, sorry folks.
Then with being busy with work and going to Bikram Yoga, my running has been in the 2-3 mile range (which isnt horrible, its just I neeeeeeed to up my mileage since I have this tiny 1/2 marathon coming up).

So last night Brett and I went running.... we ran separate and then he met up with me for miles 3-4.  I broke in the new shoes last night and oh dear wow, I forgot how much that sucks. But its what I needed as I ran my 2nd 10K last night. It was awesome. No mental issues, body felt good, had a little chafing, but when I finished I was the happiest girl ever- because my new official time is 1:01:19. Wahoooooo!

Now what makes Wednesday Wahoo is the fact that tomorrow, my mom comes into town!!
She gets to see our house decorated for Christmas!

The 'I wish I was this Skinny Christmas Tree'


Decorations around the TV                                      Closeup of the Ornament Tree by TV

Love having the house decorated for Christmas. :)  Just wish I was going to be home to enjoy it. Yet again the husband and I have vacation in December, we head for Europe this weekend.  We'll be back soon enough - and I can already tell its going to be rough getting home and logging some miles.

Gotta go pack!

1 comment: