Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Re-Cap

So this weekend, the inlaws and I celebrated Bretts 29th Birthday, by going to Asia & Africa.... oh yah know just a quick 30ish mile drive away at Disney's Animal Kingdom. hahah. Had ya fooled almost right?


The weather was great this weekend so a lot of the animals were actually out when we went on the 'safari'.

We also went on Expedition Everest - the newest roller coaster.

One Word - AWESOME! It goes forward and backwards. I'm really at a loss of words on how else to describe it.

In addition to that-  this weekend was the OUC 1/2 Marathon and 5K. I didnt sign up for the 1/2 Marathon like I was encouraged to do, nor did I sign up for the 5K.  Being an accountant, it was month end close Thursday & Friday and I had 2 back to back late nights.... so Saturday on my way to Bikram Yoga, I see the race finishing up and tons of people with their medals..... it made me sad.  I wish I would have just sucked it up and gone and attempted my 1st 1/2 marathon but Disney is about 30 days away! OMG!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment