Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello World

Please accept my apology as I have not posted in oh hmm over a week. I have been running, I have been studying and I've been working. Aka Life has been busy.

Lets give you the update

So Everyone knows I'm studying to become a CPA. Well, in my current position, upon gaining this designation it wouldnt do a whole lot for me. So I've been interviewing - well passing out my resume and getting a few bites here and there. WELL today - I went in for an interview, and it sounds promising and having my CPA there would be very beneficial in the future.

So I spend a lot of my time studying lately neglecting almost anything else in my life.

Now - here comes the debbie downer part of the post


I'm going to have to continue to slack on my posting while I study to get this CPA done. I'm trying to come up with ways to stay active on this blog (aka write posts at work during my downtime) and then copy and paste...... I of course will post about huge milestones I accomplish with my running because that was the whole reason behind starting this blog.

Hope everyone is doing well. *Fingers Crossed* this new job works out. I'll let you know soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment